Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Happy Blog Blog

I'm feeling pretty happy right now. I'm always optimistic but not happy, as in I want to do cartwheels, frolic through meadows, and give out balloons to children. So I thought it would be neat to try teach and write a poem while under the influence of my own happiness.



Okay here I go
To try and write a poem
While oh so happy
So much so I'm going camping
Out in the woods
And I'll pack all my goods
What's this it's the Bear's secret picnic
Trick, pick, lick, stick, I don't know a good word to rhyme with picnic.
Oh crap I think they heard me.
I'll just climb up this tree.
Poop on a pancake.
Climbing was a mistake.
Now I'm dinner for the bear's secret picnic.
I bet they never had a Lowell on a stick.


Ummm….I am happy but I just wrote my own death in a poem. I think I'll write a poem from a bears perspective.


Grrr!
Roar! Growwwl!
Rarggh! Rawr!
Grrr!

That was a pretty good go.

No comments: